LARSEN & TOUBRO
Development of Dynamic DNS Allocation System for L&T Electrical and Automation to allow their DVR (Digital Video Recorder) vendors to create DNSs for devices sold to end-customers.
Client: Larsen & Toubro
Project: Web App Dev for Dynamic DNS Allocation
The critical business need was to enable L&T’s end-customers to monitor and access Digital Video Recorder remotely from anywhere.
- Visits and interaction with Sparsh (Client).
- Balsamiq mockups of solution.
- Poker Planning, Agile methodology with daily stand-ups, sprints and retrospectives.
- Test Driven Development
- Code and Progress of work shared with Client on Git and Trac.
- Daily 15 min interaction with Client during stand-up, to ensure maximum communication and quick reactions.
- Devices can be configured with the DDNS Service.
- DDNS sends “API” calls to update its status on Sparsh servers.
- Users login to their accounts and monitor their DVRs (Digital Video Recorders).
“Client business has grown many times since the implementation.”
- Client received huge appreciation from new & existing customers for this feature.
- Users can stream video recordings remotely from anywhere with zero downtime.
- Users can anytime retrieve previous recording stored on remote servers.
Ruby and Amazon Route 53
PostgreSQL & Amazon SES