OUR TEAMS AND PROCESSES
A team typically includes an Architect & a Team Lead (both experts, who translate your business problem into technical requirements), Developers, Manual & Automation Testers & a Designer. All Projects use similar tool-sets & processes — see our Processes. Continuous integration & continuous delivery are the underlying principles. Clients too are provided access to Tools to monitor daily activities.
SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED PRODUCTS
We are the preferred technology partners to many start-ups and have delivered many successful products:
- TyresnMore: an e-Comerce site for selling tyres online (TyresnMore.com)
- Credihealth: one stop credi-ble healthcare (Credihealth.com)
- SportsJig: connecting fitness enthusiasts (Sportsjig.com)
- Azad: achieve financial goals with Azad (Azadonline.com)
- Kapalya: Provide secure & seamless access to corporate backend systems (Kapalya.com)
Perhaps because we provide reliable, end-to-end Development services. What you get is a scale-able Product meeting your business needs, just the way you wanted.
OUR TECHNOLOGY AGNOSTIC APPROACH
OUR AUTOMATION TESTING FOR YOUR PRODUCT STABILITY
An Automation Engineer uses tools and writes scripts to automate all test cases, functional and integration tests. Our “Automation Engineers” test your product, over and above the QA Team. Your Project is therefore shipped with much higher reliability.
OUR EXPERIENCE ACROSS BUSINESS-DOMAINS
OUR RESEARCH FOCUS
OUR MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT SETUP
FLEXIBLE ENGAGEMENT MODELS
We have 2 primary engagement models:
- Fixed Cost: Clients prefer this option when they have a clearly defined feature set to be developed – we share an estimate with you on the basis of which, the cost of the project is fixed.
- Time & Material: We adopt this model when the product is new and is best developed in Agile mode. Trac, Git, time-sheets, … access to all these is provided for you to better scope and re-assess the big picture periodically.
We are always ready to discuss a 3rd.