Navyug Infosolutions goes the extra mile in doing the right thing for the customer.
Founder & CEO – CrossCues Corp
The client is a startup that provides a technology solution allowing banks to store and retrieve customer-related data. In order to move from the concept stage to a viable product, they needed Navyug Infosolutions to build a series of applications.
Client: CrossCues Corporation
Project: An Omni-Channel Customer Platform that uses Machine Learning for financial corporations to understand, anticipate and engage with their customers
The client was a startup which was trying to get from the concept to the first Minimum Viable Product.
This project was particularly complicated because there was a large aspect of machine learning involved.
Agile Scrum cycle.
Daily Google Hangout sessions.
GitHub and Pivotal Tracker used as a feature pipeline.
HOW WE HELPED
Navyug was a major player in building the Minimum Viable Product for the client.
We built the customer administration panel for the CrossCues application.
Navyug Infosolutions has delivered on our requests very well, and also performed exploratory work.
- Navyug successfully delivered the MVP within the given budget & time constraints
- There are 3 functions of this application:
1. Customer Engagement
• Reviews: Alert customers about unusual activity
• Nudge: Get customers back on track
• Feedback: Measure NPS, sentiment, etc
2. Cross Sell
• Campaign: Run engagement campaigns
• Segment: Intelligently group customers by campaign behavior
• Match: Identify Product Propensities
• Goals: Capture needs analysis and financial goals
• Customer360: Measure health, engagement and value scores
• Insights: Identify churn risks & opportunities
Rails 4.2.5, PostgresSQL 9.5.3, Cassandra 2.2.6, Ember 2.4, Ember Paper, D3, Nginx
Jenkins, Rancher, cqlsh, Mailgun, Pivotal Tracker