Navyug Infosolutions goes the extra mile in doing the right thing for the customer.
Founder & CEO – CrossCues Corp
The client is a startup that provides a technology solution allowing banks to store and retrieve customer-related data. In order to move from the concept stage to a viable product, they needed Navyug Infosolutions to build a series of applications.
Client: CrossCues Corporation
Project: An Omni-Channel Customer Platform that uses Machine Learning for financial corporations to understand, anticipate and engage with their customers
- The client was a startup which was trying to get from the concept to the first Minimum Viable Product.
- This project was particularly complicated because there was a large aspect of machine learning involved.
- Agile Scrum cycle.
- Daily Google Hangout sessions.
- GitHub and Pivotal Tracker used as a feature pipeline.
HOW WE HELPED
- Navyug was a major player in building the Minimum Viable Product for the client.
- We built the customer administration panel for the CrossCues application.
Navyug Infosolutions has delivered on our requests very well, and also performed exploratory work.
- Navyug successfully delivered the MVP within the given budget & time constraints
- There are 3 functions of this application:
1. Customer Engagement
• Reviews: Alert customers about unusual activity
• Nudge: Get customers back on track
• Feedback: Measure NPS, sentiment, etc
2. Cross Sell
• Campaign: Run engagement campaigns
• Segment: Intelligently group customers by campaign behavior
• Match: Identify Product Propensities
• Goals: Capture needs analysis and financial goals
• Customer360: Measure health, engagement and value scores
• Insights: Identify churn risks & opportunities
Rails 4.2.5, PostgresSQL 9.5.3, Cassandra 2.2.6, Ember 2.4, Ember Paper, D3, Nginx
Jenkins, Rancher, cqlsh, Mailgun, Pivotal Tracker