Client received huge appreciation from new and existing customers for this feature.
The client wanted a solution which enabled Sparsh end-customers to monitor and access Digital Video Recorder remotely from anywhere. This required the development of Dynamic DNS Allocation System for Sparsh Securities to allow their DVR (Digital Video Recorder) vendors to create DNSs for devices sold to end-customers.
Client: Samriddhi Automations Pvt. Ltd.
Project: Dynamic DNS Allocation System
- Visits and interaction with Sparsh (Client).
- Balsamiq mockups of the solution.
- Poker Planning, Agile methodology with daily stand-ups, sprints, and retrospectives.
- Test Driven Development
- Code and Progress of work shared with Client on Git and Trac.
- Daily 15 min interaction with Client during stand-up, to ensure maximum communication and quick reactions.
- Devices can be configured with the DDNS Service.
- DDNS sends “API” calls to update its status on Sparsh servers.
- Users login to their accounts and monitor their DVRs (Digital Video Recorders).
- Users can anytime retrieve previous recording stored on remote servers.
“Navyug Infosolutions has delivered on our requests very well, and also performed exploratory work.”Raghu RajahFounder & CEO, CrossCues Corp
- The App Client received huge appreciation from new & existing customers for this feature.
- Users can stream video recordings remotely from anywhere with zero downtime.
Ruby and Amazon Route 53
PostgresQL and Amazon SES