A patient oriented website, Credihealth.com provides a platform to view, compare and provide feedback on doctors, hospitals, and diagnostic centers. Patients use this information to make a well-informed decision for minor and major health conditions and diseases treated. Client: CrediHealth Pvt. Ltd. Project: Web Application for Hospital Information & Appointment booking
The Business requirement was to provide a credible health service to customers with choices at their fingertips.
- The primary challenge was to provide a powerful search engine.
- A key issue was to port a skeleton running application to a new technology, in the shortest possible time, without impacting customers and thereafter add features.
- A friendly admin interface was needed for the User to add Doctors, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers on their own.
- Interactivity was required to allow end-customers to engage with health providers.
- Extensive interaction with business owners.
- Ruby on rails framework was selected to meet the extremely short deadline.
- Balsamiq mockups of solution were made.
- Poker Planning, Agile methodology with daily standups, sprints and retrospectives.
- Test Driven Development
- Code and Progress of work shared with Client on Git and Trac.
- Daily 15 min interaction with Client during stand-up, to ensure maximum communication and quick reactions.
- Search and compare Doctors and Hospitals and book appointments.
- Post queries.
- Get comparative quotes for a procedure from different hospitals.
- Blogs and Health Advice.
“Navyug team is highly skilled, diligent, dedicated and very sincere.”
- Credihealth was able to launch the new application very fast, without impacting its end customers.
- After North India, the business was able to expand their services to include Mumbai.
- Credihealth was able to aggregate Users to offer them maximum discounts and additional benefits.
Ruby on Rails, Emberjs, Faye (IM and Chat) and Phonegap, Phantomjs
Developed for Web , iOS , Android
AWS, Jenkins for CI, Rspec, Selenium, Capybara for Integration Testing and Capistrano for Deployment