Patient Next Door
The client was a startup with no previous project management experience who wanted to create a platform for patients to broaden their horizon of receiving medical advice by allowing them to reach out to expert doctors & patients with similar ailments anywhere in the world.
Navyug Infosolutions not just design & develop the product but also helped the client expand the possibilities of the solution through genuine advice & fresh ideas.
Client: Patient Next Door
Project: Social Media Mobile App for Patients and Doctors
- In the beginning, the client only had a business idea & a few mockups.
- The features were not properly thought through in the beginning
- The required product was complex with requirements such as:
- Search for people related to problems that a user needs advice on (doctor or patient)
- Chatting option.
- Forums to increase user knowledge
- Social media experiences like newsfeed, real time updates on post, in app notifications etc
- Publishing contents from content writers on targeted audience newsfeed.
- Navyug needed to build a robust, end to end application of both iOS & Android
- Introduction and requirement gathering/analysis with Next Door team
- Balsamiq mockups of the solution were prepared
- Agile methodology with sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog cleaning and retrospectives.
- Test Driven Development
- Code and Progress of work shared with Client on Git ,Trac and daily status report email
- Daily 15 min interaction with Client during stand-up to ensure maximum communication and quick reactions
- Multiple release delivered with release notes shared with clients and feeback collected and catered across each.
- Provide required project closure documentation
- Client received both applications of Android & iOS within the designated time with almost no bugs & within budget
- Essential elements were added to the product because of Team Navyug’s advice without which the product would not have been complete
- Client was advised not just on technology but overall user experience as well
“All development, testing, support, and maintenance was handled by Navyug Infosolutions. They did a great job of creating a quality product.”
Randeep Singh, Founder & CEO – Patient Next Door
Rails & Emberjs and Cordova
Capistrano, Aptana Studio, SVN and Selenium