DANA CHOGA’S KITCHEN
Dana Choga is a food chain with outlets across India. They needed a Mobile Application to reduce the call center load and to improve the user experience of ordering food much more convenient and with a shorter response time. Navyug designed the Application Architecture and developed the entire application.
Client: Vrinda Foods & Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Project: Mobile Application for Ordering Food
- The Client requirement was to develop a mobile application that ‘talked’ to their back-end and provided a uniform user experience across different mobile platforms (Android and Windows).
- The need was for a pleasant and ‘easy to use’ user interface for ordering food which did not require an interaction with the call center at any point.
- Help the customers by letting them search for and apply discounts to orders on the app itself.
- Visits and interaction with staff and business owners.
- Balsamiq mockups of the solution.
- Poker Planning, Agile methodology with daily standups, sprints and retrospectives.
- Test Driven Development
- Code and Progress of work shared with Client on Git and Trac.
- Daily 15 min interaction with Client during stand-up, to ensure maximum communication and quick reactions.
- Provide Users the ability to easily order food, select and apply discounts and pay for their orders online.
- Functionality for a User to track an order.
- Store an order and use the same for repeat orders.
- Other features like Location of nearby outlets provide Feedback and Contact the Head Office.
- The App helped DANA CHOGA immensely by increasing their daily orders, streamlining their orders and delivery processes and reducing response time.
- Customers could now place orders online using the mobile app without any interaction with a call center – thus reducing load on the call center & saving costs by 25%.
- Users were provided a number of value added features like finding nearby outlets, applying offers, saving orders for future re-ordering and contacting the Dana Choga Head Office, if required, thus helping decision makers understand the customer better.
EmberJS with Handlebars and SASS
Selenium, Capybara, Cucumber and Robotium