The client wanted to build a mobile application for iOS so users could participate in their auctions. Navyug InfoSolutions designed the application which included frontend development and beta testing.
Client: Girnar Software Pvt Ltd
Project: Frontend iOS App Development for Automotive Company
- Before Navyug, the client had approached several other organizations who had quoted a much longer timeline along with a higher price.
- The requirements were not exactly thought out in the beginning.
- The client already had an android application, although they wanted an iOS application from scratch.
- Agile Scrum cycle.
- Daily Google Hangout sessions
- Held Detailed level Retrospective Discussions after every milestone with the client.
- GitLab and Trac used as Source Code Management and Project Management Tools respectively.
- Navyug took care of the design, frontend development, and beta testing of the application
- The project was delivered within time i.e. 3 months
- Navyug Infosolutions provided additional troubleshooting services to the client
- The client was deeply appreciative of our design team. They appreciated our understanding of their requirement the clients users’
“I appreciate Navyug InfoSolutions design team. They were understanding of what I wanted to do as well as what our users wanted.”Mr. Animesh Suman
- Real time bidding feature for live auctions
- Real time notifications updates features so that the user does not miss updates on every single vehicle
- Feature to track the status of the item from winning of the bid to delivery
- Watchlist’ feature to segregate vehicles of your interest
- ‘Your Bids’ section to automatically segregate the vehicles
- Comprehensive inspection report with photographs from all angles for every single vehicle
Min ios support 8.0, Swift-2, Airborne Gem for Backend API Validation