A unique concept to assure soldiers a 2nd life to earn and learn, even after they hang up their uniforms.
- It provides focused services like jobs, information and collaboration to members of the Defence Community.
- It also drives diverse e-Commerce portals with ex-Defence vendors with an ERP back-end.
- A Portal affects the lives of one out or every 100th Indian and has a huge impact by helping society benefit from the experience of this community.
Manage the internal training of an Organization end-to-end:
Create Departmental Hierarchy and allocate Roles.
Create Training Assets Library with Courses, Topics, Lesson Plans and Content.
Allocate Courses to Trainees, Monitor Progress and run Classroom Training if required.
Trainees undergo Training in own time and get Certified.
Launching the next best thing for JEE, BITSAT and Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Part Tests – after every Chapter.
- Unit Tests – after every Unit.
- Full Tests – JEE (Main) and BITSAT full length Tests.
- Thousands of Practice Questions with:
- Chapter importance based on JEE (Main) Exam pattern.
- Hundreds of solved Examples to illustrate Concepts.
Savior-1 is an ROV designed for disposal of improvised and other explosive devices weighing up to 12 kg. It is built on a versatile chassis that can be used in diverse configurations. Savior 1 can be quickly configured based on the needs of the mission such as bomb detection, reconnaissance, search and other mission critical tasks.
Savior-1 has a dexterous manipulator and a joystick controller which can be used with almost no training. The portable and fully loaded ROV (Savior-1) enters areas that are inaccessible or too dangerous for people. It allows infantry troops, combat engineers, mobile EOD technicians and other personnel. to handle situations in dangerous conditions while they remain out of harm’s way.
Savior-1 Use Scenarios
Reconnaissance & Surveillance
The Savior-1 is highly suited for recce and surveillance operations, with the following characteristics:
- Transportable over longer distances in a small vehicle like a car.
- Highly mobile with excellent cross country mobility and a speed of up to 1.4 m/s.
- Excellent obstacle crossing capability – can negotiate obstacles up to 7 inches high and 1 foot wide.
- Slope negotiation up to 30 degrees.
- Front and rear looking IR cameras for day and night operations and a 3rd IR camera on the manipulator arm.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal
Savior-1 is designed to detect and dispose off bombs and other Improvised Explosive devices with ease:
- It has a Metal Detector and a Non Linear Junction Detector to detect sophisticated bombs and IEDs.
- The claw can manipulate loads up to 12 kg.
- It has a Water Gun Disruptor to destroy an IED.
Day / Night Operations
- Savior-1 has 3X IR illuminated cameras for both day and night operations.