Client : Samriddhi Automations Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Launched : 2010
Navyug’s Customized OpenERP solution helps Samriddhi Securities (a security equipment manufacturer with manufacturing units at multiple locations) provide sales and after sales services both to dealers and end-users.
- Company Configuration: Management of Company data including Departments and Employees (including Sales Department).
- Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- Sales Module: Complete sales cycle from Leads generation to Supply Order.
- CRM: Comprehensive Module to manage all types of customer interactions including inquiries.
- After Sales Service and Support.
- Purchase Management
- Management of warranties, returns, replacements and repairs.
- Integration with Tally ERP.
Sales, CRM and After Sales processes of the business owner were being managed manually and were inhibiting his growth.
Key need of the business was to automate processes and help draw analysis data from them. Problems the business wanted to solve included:
- An application easy for blue collar staff to use.
- Migration of legacy data from excel sheets to ERP.
- Automation and integration all Sales, CRM and After Sales processes
- Integration of Sales with Tally Accounting, since the Accounts Department was comfortable with Tally.
- A better overall experience for Samriddhi customers.
- Extensive visits and interaction with staff and business owners – compared multiple ERP solutions and finalized OpenERP as best-fit.
- Balsamiq mockups of solution shared with Client.
- Poker Planning, Agile methodology with daily standups, sprints and retrospectives.
- Test Driven Development
- Code and Progress of work shared with Client over Git and Trac respectively.
- Daily 15 min interaction with Client during stand-up, to ensure maximum communication and quick reactions.
- Platform : OpenERP.
- Technology : Python and .XML.
- Database : Amazon AWS and Postgress.
- Testing Tools : Manual UI testing.
- Support Tools : Balsamiq Mockups, Aptana IDE, Git Repository, Trac for Ticketing.
- Client business has grown many times since the implementation.
- All legacy Sales processes have been replaced by the ERP.
- All customer and sales interactions are available on ERP for analysis.
- Analysis and actions on Customer interactions has led to better customer experience.